From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Sunday, May 24, 2009

WRS ANNIVERSARY

We ride septa......one year aint that some sh*t, but its been a great year. This blog came out to be much more than I expected with my partner in crime Nya. Originally I thought of the idea but she brought it to another level, with photography and blazzy blazzy blah. Truthfully when I met her I wasnt very fond of her and how she would argue with me, but come to find out thats why I think we are really good friends. At the time when i met Nya I looked up to alot of celebrities like Pharrell and blah blah but since I met Nya although she looks up to Kanye like god but from watching ive learned to never look up to anyone but hold yourself at the highest standard so you never set a limit.

I dont do alot of posting on the blog, couldnt explain why, except for the fact that a lot of things dont excite me enough to write about it. Plus the fact that i suck at english and hate to type Its cool though cause we have the new guys coming in, Hezekiah a.k.a HAZE lol and Trent. I think those were two very good choices for contributors.

And for your entertainment is a video from the anniversary of "WRS"

1 comment: