From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Random thoughts during Ramadan.....

Jay-Z and Lupe Fiasco are the best rappers alive

Young money plans to take over the world by taking over the minds of
young girls

Charles Hamilton is that nigga......although he got punched in the
face by some skeezy

Pharrell and Kanye West are horrible singers but great producers

Sometimes I listen to so many Trey songz mixtapes I forget the actual
songs he took the beats from

Jordans > Sbs

Best websites ever: weridesepta.blogspot.com
Elitesole.com
Solecollector.com

Best I ever had is played waaaayyyyy too much on the radio

Teach me how to jerk > you're a jerk

Soulja boy and gucci mane are two of the funniest dudes ever

I spend more money than I get paid

Beyonce is the fakest person ever, don't get why people like her

Hood people say I act white, suburbian people say I act hood

My favorite artist is Peter max

My favorite graffiti artist is haze

Niggas is crazy

I really want the supreme public enemy hoodie

Mosquitos are overly attracted to me

I think more than I speak

I'd rather you be an asshole then a liar

Drake will never be as good as he was before being commercialized

Original fake charges way too much for there clothes........but
they're hot as shit

People need to leave Micheal Vick alone, he did his time and dogs kill
humans all the time. They are animals, if you can kill chickens and
cows to eat what makes dogs any different?, would it be better if he
ate the dogs?

Creativity is attractive

White girls with jet black hair is sexy

I'm pretty sure the schuykill river is poisonous

Lil kim fucked her way to the top.....silly hoe

Slim Thug and UGK are the best down south rappers

I eat more than anybody you know

No comments: