From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Faces of Farewell

The time has finally come for me to make my departure to Virginia. The faces below came to see me off and in turn, I have featured their smirks and grimaces on this lovely lovely blog.

DSC_0963

DSC_0962

DSC_0980

DSC_0990

DSC_1013

DSC_1015

DSC_1017

DSC_1026

DSC_1031

....And Trent even though he wasn't able to see me off, I know that his heart was in it.

No comments: