From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chit life bbq

Spare time comes along very seldomly these days. Between packing for my "move" next week and enjoying the rest of my time in Philadelphia I've been..Actually, if I weren't one to make you believe that I am doing more important things than I actually am, I might tell you that during the day my time consists of either slicing bread, riding around with the sun roof down (open), shopping, throwing kickbacks when My Mother is away, and basking in the presence of my good friends. Or just enjoying the sun (from the window) when we are fortunate enough to have it.

Needless to say I cannot be trusted to keep you updated with events that you should go to while I am away. And while I am positive that you all would find a way to entertain yourselves without my typed assistance I would be an absolutely despicable person and found derelict of my duties as the unofficial and not so frequent Chit Photographer of the current season if I were not to tell you about the upcoming barbeque.

By now you have absolutely no excuse to not be aware of what CHIT stands for. Yes, for everyone who finds themselves clever out there, it does rhyme with shit. But the actual acronym is far from it, Creativity Helps Innovate Trends. While sayings such as this one are commonplace nowadays the Chit Brand and team actually remains loyal and true to it's slogan. How? Because (rightfully so) Creativty stretches far past the limits of aesthetics and quick schemes for money.

While that is an opinion and not a fact it should still be considered because brand familiarity by definition is just the recognizition of a logo. But isn't a brand more significant on a personal level when one can associate certain people, events, and locations with a single logo or phrase?



Chitlife Barbeque

1 comment:

Tonyhall89 said...

shit bout to be tough