From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fifty

It is currently 3 am,nevermind what the bottom of this post wil say. Despite my fear of the dark I am outside sitting on the steps. I just wanted to see how long Hewleus could hold that internet connection. He never fails. Insomnia has never been a problem but, seems as if having conversations (short and meaningless as they may be) with a certain someone always leaves me restless, untouchable or not. But as long as I am out here it would only be right to do something equally aimless.

Fifty facts about yours truly

1.My government name is Nya Arielle Tindal.

2.I took the liberty of shortening it for creative purposes.

3.As much as I hate sneakerheads, I really like sneakers.

4.California and Jamaica are my favorite places.

5.Through my experiences I now believe that love is a foreign concept, and can only be truly understood when both parties are willing to sacrifice in order to comprehend.

6.I also think that love is selfish.

7.Pharrell influenced my purchase of Hewleus Prime.

8.I have more than 50 t-shirts, I don't wear a lot of them.

9.My apc's are a work of art, I can't bring myself to wash them.

10.Maxwell is the only r&b artist that I would not download from the internet, because his lyrics are actually worth money.

11.I download a lot of mixtapes but do not have a musical device.

12.Writing a poem or thought of substantial length and depth makes me happier than I would be if I were to bag three in a day.

12. I made the term "bag three in a day" up. It means to garner the attention and cell phone digits of the preferred sex, in a timely manner, with solely sex in mind.

13.Nya Ari can bag three in a day. Nya Arielle Tindal can bag two in a day. Nya A. Tindal breaks the bag.

14.The funniest thing that (I think) I have ever said on twitter was "imcudi is rookie of the year.not aubrey graham from degrassi.yeah,it goes there."

15.No one ever understands my tweets. That is how it should be.

16.My Mom didn't want me to have my camera, she fought really hard against it but, my Dad said that Eighteen was too important to not receive a gift worth remembering.

17.My Dad is the Man, he looks Cuban.

18.In face to face conversation I like lying to see what I can get away with

19.My most noteworthy have included "I'm asian." "I used to have a dog." "I have over 100 pairs of sneakers"

20.When I lived in New Jersey I stole a pack of sour patch kids from to see if I could get away with it, I did.

21.I liked my last two years of High school more than I liked the other eleven years of school combined.

22.Most of my friends are overachievers, I write and take pictures.

23.Mt. Airy is amazing to me and better than the entire state of Connecticut.

24.When I learned that people from Chicago actually read this blog I smiled harder than I had that entire day.

25.Some days I eat, and other days I am so busy that I forget to.

26.My busy days consist of playing with my camera, writing, and smoking.

27.Smoking is something I fell into, and said that I would never do.

28.I am more likely to buy a homeless man a hamburger than lend my brother money.

29.People who borrow money, don't pay it back, and get offended when you call them out on it make me grind my teeth. At least homeless people never say that they'll pay you back, and don't do it.

30.The way that people handle money, and treat their mothers can also tell you a lot about who they are as a person.

31.Sometimes I say things and later put quotes around them because I think I'm incredibly witty or intelligent.

32.The only blog that I check consistently is The Sartorialist.

33.Lupe Fiasco is the man.

34.Driving around with one person and doing nothing but talking is more fun to me than going to any party.

35.I have nothing against parties.

36.I jerk better than you do.

37.Often times I wonder whether I'll be able to stay entertained down south.

38.Anything South of North Carolina is like a foreign Country to me.

40.When I'm bored at the bakery I talk in a New York accent to the customers.

41.My favorite pair of shoes are my desert boots, I wouldn't be surprised if people started hopping on those too. I couldn't blame them.

42.Watches are interesting to me, I plan on having a lot of them

43.Hats are interesting too, although my Papa says that I am selfish for wearing them.

44.Like most people, I am right handed.

45.My friend Dar once spoke to Diggy from Run's house. He's a real prick for such a young guy.

46.I talk to hear the sound of my own voice.

47.Being opinionated is code for judgemental to some. Either way I worry about myself more than I could ever worry about any other person.

48.But, homeless people really touch my heart.

49.I am still outside at is is 4 am.

50.I give you kudos if you've read all of this.

No comments: