From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Despicable me"

It is summer time. Come September (August for some of us) we'll want to remember the beach, parties, miniature vacations, and late nights. So forgive me if I'm a little bit negligent with We Ride Septa. The closest I've been to Septa in these past few weeks was when I almost got hit by the train coming home from a friend's house (believe me, it's easier to do than you'd like to think). Still, I apologize but, I am not willing to change until maybe Monday..Or Tuesday.

In the mean time (unless of course you only frequent WRS when nothing better comes to mind) you should go out and do something regrettable, make some money, or fall asleep and dream about doing something regrettable, or making money.

Your options are vast and possibly limitless so I insist that you go out and discover them. In the mean time here are some things that I find to be aesthetically pleasing, and will not be able to afford in the next few months.

Enjoy.



No comments: