From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doomsday



Sorry for my leave of absence my fellow WRS members. So much has happened within the past two weeks or so, and still, I just found that I had nothing to talk about on that awkward blind first date type steeze. I'm not sure if this is a sign of maturity, as in me trying to see imagery in everything or me just having the block. But anywho, Spent two days in a row riding on The Spirit of Philadelphia which were actually the only two times that I've been on a boat. I got to get some nice bread from The Tindal, and I'm still conjuring up a way to pay you back. This Summer seems very promising, with this new ETE job and whatnot, and also with meeting a lot of new people, word to Geebaby. Well for those who know about what's going on with me, after these next few days I should be good. But enough of that jazzzzzzzz.

Recently, I have been falling out of the shoe game, and even the clothing game. It took until yesterday for me to realize how much clothing (still not so sure about sneakers anymore with all these newfound fR3$h kiiD's out here) means to me and my individuality and what made me the "Hez/Heze/Hezi/Hezzy/Hezzi/Hezzey/Hezzie" that I was in my prime. Since I've been confined to my bed, I've been watching tons of television, Run's house being one of the most prominent shows. Seeing Diggy kind of changed my whole view on high end street wear. At first I was saying to myself, "Well sure if my dad was Rev. Run and a millionaire, I would wear all the Bathing Ape and BBC that i wanted to wear as well." But for only being like 12, the kid dresses really nicely, sort of how I've seen myself dressing online, but never caring too much about spending the money in real life. Hmmmmmm, maybe that'll change soon. Oh and shout out to my man Ralph on that ORCL movement, expect big.

Photobucket

Photobucket



2 comments:

Nya Ari said...

My friend's brother goes to school with diggy, he has a personal shopper haha. Don't feel bad.

Nya Ari said...

My friend's brother goes to school with diggy, he has a personal shopper haha. Don't feel bad.