From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Timberland: Earthkeepers 2.0

Ever since my friend told me about the 3 K's hidden in the Tree that is the TImberland logo, I made a conscious decision not to wear BUTTERS, no BEEF AND BROCOLI'S, and damn sure no GOTdamn BUTNAKEDS (even though I could never find the third K myself; Could you??). But then I saw this ad about boots with the sole made from scraps of old tires. In my head I'm saying, "Timberland's goin green??"

When I think of Timberland the first thing that comes to mind is....Lumberjack. But okay, Timberland's Goin green, I'm happy.
:D



It's supposedly designed to be taken apart and reused after you're done wearin' it out.

Awesome. Who thought Lumberjacks could recycle. XD

2 comments:

Maxito. said...

These are actually pretty dope!

Figgs. said...

Dammmn.

This actually makes me want to buy boots this year.