From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Monday, October 12, 2009

The happy medium

After being held in the land of the bamas (DC) for three hours before arriving back in our beautiful city Philadelphia for the weekend, I did three things.

Cut my hair (again)

Dyed my hair (...again)

Not blog.

Since I have no children to feed besides the one resting underneath my epidermis, and above my never region (my stummy, not an actual child), you can look forward to a wonderfully colored spectrum of inconsistency. Maybe two posts in a week, maybe three, maybe one..And if it's really that type of week..

Anyway, a very miniscule and secluded section of my conscious tells me that it would only be right to put in a little bit of effort now.

...An even smaller part of me agrees, but is willing to compromise. The result? Feigned effort in the form of (best of the best) pictures copied from Complex News.

Enjoy.




No comments: