From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hard To Explain


Sorry, sorry, sorry for the lack of posting. I would probably hate me by now if I were you. Sadly, school has just been impossible for me lately.

Nice fits Tindal.



The Good
- ORCL website launched Orclworldwide.com, amazing.
- AP US history and Pre-Calc tests were today, so finally I'm no longer stressed about those.
- I'm a peer counselor and I pretty much have all of my friends' younger siblings in my class.
- Supreme Messenger bag came in so I have a great three bookbag rotation from school.
- Jokes with Quran <3.
- Upcoming Kane West concert

The Bad
- Little to no sleep per night.
- I've got everything figured out, but for some reason I can never find what real love is about.
- Driver's Ed isn't fun anymore.
- I don't get my license for another three months.

The Ugly
- My feet.
- Pretty girls who think they're the shit (but are not).


R0ck1n D3m h3at3rzzzzzzz 0n @ c0ld D@y!!!
Photobucket

Thanks, Charlie.
Photobucket

For Sale/Trade: Sz 10 Jawden XI. Text me if you have my number/ email me: Hezekiah615@gmail.com if interested.
Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: