From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thoughts on sunday

I really dislike "thoughts (that no one truly gives a fuck about) at (insert time that no one cares about)" posts but here I am doing one,funny. Anyway I was browsing through blogs (Not saying any names) and noticed that there are a few "up and comings" that are almost identical to every other blog that is out.

When one idolizes somebody seen as an "individual" and attempts to emulate their lifestyle (...wardrobe in some cases) the imitation can't be seen as original.

The phrase "dickeating" is the bane of my existence..but there seems to be a lot of that going on lately. I can't directly quote what she said, because I don't have the energy required to look for the actual post..But it was something along the lines of "Individuals don't tend to go around letting everyone know how original and different they are".

It's really none of my business and wasting time to think about it,and dedicating a post to the "issue" makes me a hypocrite because I requested for my Senior Quote to be, "Worry about yourself and no one else."

...But c'mooon.


.N ari

They wouldn't let me have my ideal senior quote by the way. You'll see some other words that I don't mean underneath my picture in the yearbook.

No comments: