From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The farewell

I really should have been doing my Senior Thesis but I opted out and decided to Pack (and take pictures and have visitors and eat chips and salsa and drink fruit punch kool aid and get my hair done and watch Smallville and blog) for Teen Conference instead. I can't say if it will be exciting this year because last year it definetly was not, and we went all the way to Boston. Regardless I'm excited.I think we'll win a lot of categories this year.

So in a desperate attempt to hold that Thesis off until the last moment possible..Here is everything minus my actual bags.













Teen Conference is really only four days and I've basically packed for the entire week. Oh well, I'm a girl..I guess it's habitual.


My Man Tyler J. Perry really came through on designing and producing our chapter tee's. I think that they look fantastic, the price was fantastic, and the stress required for the two to coexist was not so fantastic but it all worked out in the end.








Cheers until Monday or something.

.N ari

4 comments:

Chit Team said...

Those shirts are sick...good shit T

my said...

wow .. if not the fundraiser you'll def. win for the shirts

sjb121 said...

Hahahaha you packed so much shyt for that trip; i saw you guys on the news last night (Friday) packing school supplies in book bags. Good Job all my peoples in J&J.

Montana said...

i fuck with it