From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Asher Roth-Be by myself




My personal anthem for the moment.


When I first heard "I love college" a few months ago I wasn't particularly fond of it but downloaded the mixtape and did a post on Asher anyway. The Green house effect actually blew my mind so to speak and now we have this, the second (or third including lark on my go kart?) single from Asleep in the bread aisle. It takes a lot for me to purchase actual disc's these days since I don't have an ipod, and cannot find the cord for my stupid little phone.Still, I will take this album into serious consideration. "Be by Myself" along with "Ladida" might be the deciding factors if I can't make my way down to FYE this weekend in order to test drive the entire CD.

.N ari

Please pray that I get my ipod back.

No comments: