From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Michael Steele

I try not to get too opinionated on here, because Samir and I disagree on close to everything..But this couldn't be passed up.I first heard about this "issue" this morning on the radio. Steve Harvey made dude (Michael Steele) sound like a sell out. Upon further "research" (clicking the link to cnn that aol mail provided me with) I found out that this was not far from the truth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

His initial comments (pertaining to Limbaugh): "Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh's whole thing is entertainment,"

"Yes, it is incendiary. Yes, it is ugly."



YEAH MICHAEL!

Later comments (due to bitchassness): "My intent was not to go after Rush -- I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,"

"I was maybe a little bit inarticulate ... There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

"I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren't what I was thinking,"




..I wonder how it feels to be the Republican Party's show bitch.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Politicians of all people should understand the importance of meaning what you say. Not only did dude (Michael Steele) go to Limbaugh's throat, only to later retract the knife..But he expressed his desire for Obama to fail,during the apology.What?!?. It's one thing to be a punk,but you take yourself 3 levels down when you become a sell out.

Be of your word

.N ari

No comments: