From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day

I came very close to dropping ol Niky' on the ice today.Needless to say I did not end up taking pictures of the snow today.











Due to the recession,The Girl scouts of America have decreased the amount of cookies per box. Four cookies might not seem like a big deal, but when you're paying the same price as last year (maybe .25 more in some cases)...It becomes a problem. With all that being said,I will continue buying "caramel delites", and "thin mints" this year...But before any money (or cookies) are exchanged I'm going to make sure that I get my money's worth. "HOW WILL YOU DO THAT NYA??". Said Girl scout is going to have to explain to me why I should buy the box containing less than 20 confections (which I will undoubtedly end up doing whether the explanation is good or not)when I could spend my 3.50 on two butter scotch krimpets,a vitamen water,and two slim jims.Or she'll have to recite the girl scout promise(in song).Worth four cookies? I believe so.

My way of sticking it to the powers that be.

.N ari

No comments: