From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Eighteen

I had a great birthday, I'm finally eighteen. Thank you to everyone who showed love, and thank you to everyone who didn't show love, I really know who's worth keeping around now if I didn't before.

To anyone who was wondering, I did finally get the d40 (much to my surprise).Unfortunately,I didn't take any pictures because I didn't get a memory card until later in the afternoon (thanks babe).This weeks posts will most likely be devoted to my pickups,fits,and what have you.

Here's to eighteen years,great friends,gifts,expensive cameras,committment to denim,drinking alone,family,tee-shirts,barack obama,ralph lauren perfume,amp energy drink,nike+vans,n.e.r.d,abakus,collared shirts,skinny pants,broken laptops,hot tea,cheap wallets,short attention spans,lupe fiasco,denalis,and septa.

.N ari

No comments: