From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crevices of the mind: Something

This should be pretty self explanatory for those of you with brains and hearts.

My Mind's Gone

Ease with love won't exist for me.

I'm plagued with the bad lucks, or bad fucks.

The "Sit down and shut ups."

So honestly I'm fed up-

cause I work too hard for a heart this soft,

and for a bitch to be nagging me this often.

I'm bitchin' but this bitch of a thought is nagging me often.

Over time do all hearts crumble rather than soften?


These days I worry that I should cough and-

Have a piece of my passion come up

staring at me like "ha ha. You fucked up!

by even trying the shit."


Well, shit. Damn bitch.

And I never really used the world until shown the true meaning of it.

So, DAMN. BITCH.

Now she it, and she it, and she it.

Aww sheeeeeit.

Because I warned me about this

yet somehow I'm back to where it all begins..


I'm sitting, smitten, rhyming word ends with how that smile makes me get.

Now she's got my fire lit,

and my intentions scorched with less than innocence.

Well, in a sense, on a nice day, when the nay-says see things my way..

This isn't wrong at all.

Cause I've got nothing, but you have got it all.

without even knowing it.


My mind, like trees, you're blowing it.

My soul's like, "At ease. You're showing it."

So the little things break me down in a large way

and my heart say,

"Fuck it. We weren't tryin' to feel this way anyway."

In seconds the beauty of it becomes aggressive and hectic.

Please tell me, where is this headed?

Come take this ache from my heart and release it where my head is.


And if you can't..I mean,

just show me the guillotine.

Cause I would rather be headless and dead than-

running around with an organ sore for time spent out of friendship.

I want more.

Fuck morals.

See my morals say, "Fuck this friendshit cause your heart's already in this."

I wish to end this.


On the other hand, I wouldn't even trade this for the Moon

that I value so dearly.

Queen of my dreams.

Might I see you soon?


If not sleep, than this high deep will place you near me.

So this is what it is.

Don't fear me, just hear me.

Though emotionally illiterate I read this so clearly.

"Don't chase what's not running. It won't be for nothing if it is something."

In other words, "Don't fuck it up though you wanna."


I want it,

but less than lust would tell me.

And though this cotton heart compels me

it might be best to just stand here, wonderin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was amazing.