From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Couldn't fit on your wall. (no homo?)

Mr. Sharif,

I am sorry to inform you that a restraining order has been placed you from my facebook page. If you don't mind I'd like to just run through the key requests that it wittholds:

First, you are not to be within 30 miles of my facebook page. Translated to the use of the internet, you cannot be on anyone's page who is a mutual friend of mine, unless you do not see my name and picture in the "friends in common box" that you can find on the left column of your page.

Second, if you are to ACCIDENTALLY stumble upon a page that displays a link to MY page, you are to keep the cursor at a minimum distance of 6 inches away from the link. If you violate that request, you will be given a 10 second relief period to get the hell away from my page.

Third, when I feel that you have made progress, you will be granted the priviledge of viewing my page with one exception: do not...I repeat, DO NOT mention the iluminati, freemasonry, or whatever else suggests anything of the sort.

Until then, fuck off my page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im suprised you think I give a fuck :)

Anonymous said...

woah woah woah!!