From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Official Sooner Or later



The official video for Sooner or Later,niiice.

This has been and remains one of my favorite songs on the album. Considering our country's economic state at the moment, this is perfect. I mean, this isn't going to make me, broken hearted, the ceo's, the betrayed, or the loser's feel better but sometimes it's just nice to know that someone has felt the same pain that I'm feeling. Shit,it's cold, it's rainy (in Philadelphia), my heart's been torn out of my throat (this is more of a personal (bordering irrational) issue), the darkest season of the year is approaching, and the recession is taking tolls on paychecks everywhere. Besides the fact that I am alive (Thank you Dear Lord), I really am not happy about much,everything has come crashing the hell down.That's where this song comes in, to remind me to get up off of my ass and do something.

Life can hurt like a mahhfuckah, but holding your heart will not help you breathe.


.N ari

No comments: