From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Confidence

"-There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.

-It's hard to be humble,when you're as great as I am

- When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace.

-No one knows what to say in the loser's locker room.

-My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world.

-It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.

-It's not bragging if you can back it up.

-It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

-If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

-I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.

-I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.

-I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world

-At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.

-I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest."

~Muhammad Ali


.N ari

No comments: