From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Notable Kid Cudi quotes

"Raaaaaaaaaage"

"And the Devil in a hot pink dress tryin' to ask me for one dance "

"Shut your mouth before I fuck it."

"PHILLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP? WHAT THE FUCK MAN???"

"Dear god, me too. I like the hot bitches."

"Now I give a shit bout less more than a little bit"

"Now super duper fame gets me super duper brain"

"How you doin' Officer? Nice moustache"

"I still wife her up even with her flat chest"

"Girls that I dated, I am not mad yo. Unless you stabbed me in the heart, no love ho."

"This game is more than spending money and fucking dimes."

"And you smell good just like some new shoes ..Just like my bathing apes"

"So I just pull that bag of colorful frosty leaves on out & free my scalp "

"Once upon a time nobody gave a fuck. It's all said and done and my cock's been sucked. So now I'm in the cut, alcohol in the wound. My hearts an open sore that I hope heals soon. I live in a cocoon opposite of Cancun. Where it is never sunny, the dark side of the moon."

"Tall. Clutchin my kid cudi bizz-allz."

"I was too artsy, known to be a clown "

"I know it's easy to imagine, but it's easier to just do, see, if you can't do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?"

"the type that make you tell a bitch just dance"

"I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thing"

"Baptize myself in the river of Henn-essy "

No comments: