From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Follow me, follow me. I'm the leader

Tweets that you can either relate to, laugh at, nod your head at, or give a look of disgust. Enjoy.

"Neshaminy Mall is filled with prostitots (tween whores)."

"Twitter makes some people think that have the guts to say things in your face jus cause they put an @ in the message"- Wale

"I wanna enter my nudies in some sort of denim contest..that'll be dope"

"Good mornin twietnam. Spread positive energy today. If you back in school, get off twitter and focus!"- Talib Kweli

"Waaiit. Why do all newyork boys have the same wooden beaded rosary around their necks? Do you get a free one when you become a citizen?"

"boom!pow! damn ma nigga"

"my fans slap hatin ass bitch made punks #onthereg haha"-Kid Cudi

"Why am I craving cheese at this hour? Who craves cheese??"

"@Ndotarizi Whts cool ny. U hear The Arsonist yet? I smell another WeRideSepta x DruChris look... A&R"- Dru Chris

"Rule of law: if you tell me within two minutes of meeting me that you are "real," you are in fact not. But neat dress."-John Mayer

"And cereal is the best fucking thing in the world"

"...we started out as friends--now we friends w/ benefits, when the freakin' began that's the end of innocence"♥ R Les..."You're Fly"

"@kidcudi album drops in a week...yall got to cop twice! RT this for the new class of mcs!! lets go young hiphop is back! BP3 and cudi!"-Wale

"Accomponied the fam on a back to school shopping excursion. I'm amused to see all these people checking their lists and comparing products."

"I was apparently put on some email spam list, offering me various things like a new job in sales, green tea, and to "stop your arm jiggle"."-Taylor Swift

"So I tripped up the stairs. Some boy caught me. And then proceeded to ask me for my number. Good morning"

"#wheniwaslittle I swallowed a couple of orange seeds and my older sister told me that a tree would grow inside of me. I cried 4 a month!!"

"GORGEOUS! RT @marrrkie If God had meant 4 today 2b perfect, He wouldn't have invented tomorrow. Author unknwn."-Alicia Keyes

"Little kid sitting next to me at the barbershop is screaming do the stanky leg at the top of his lungs... wtf"

"This guy I met yesterday said he doesn't really drink but he pretends he's drunk at parties so he has a reason to do stupid things."

"RT #uknowublack when you have to sing "holla back girl" to spell bananas AHAHAHA"

"My roommate boo lovin over video chat while I'm in the room."

"RT @Ndotarizi #wheniwaslittle I wouldn't step in frozen puddles during the winter, I thought that I would drown."

"my english teacher look like the intellectual freeway nd he from south philly I fuck wit em"

"At church... Sermon is really good. I prolly shouldn't be tweeting though but then again I'm doing a promotional tweet for my pastor... Lol"

"3 cop cars followed me today...i felt pretty hardcore 'til they asked me if i was the lifeguard who got robbed. I politely set them straight"

No comments: