From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My parents love me, I love them too but I can't go to off to college worrying that my laptop's screen is going to fall off again. The funny thing about "my" laptop's being old and broken is that they were never mine to begin with, just handmedowns.And it doesn't look like that's going to change anytime in the near future.I understand that we're in a recession, so I ain't trippin. Hopefully before the fall (Uhh August 8th) I'll have saved up enough money to buy this little thing.



Dude's accent is the shit.

.N ari

2 comments:

my said...

lol my mom won this laptop in a raffle .. i think it might be like a version down from this one .. she has a thing for winning computers .. she won one of those apple laptops that used to be really popular that came in every color like 10 years ago

The crevices of the mind said...

oh cool does she like it?
I really just want a miniature laptop, I have some fixation on them now.