From the heart

Four black teens in Philadelphia with nothing other than weekly tranpasses and opinions. Still, the criticism and general interpretation seem to change from day to day regardless of aforementioned teens consistency.

Whatever. We're not doing anyone some terrible injustice, and we don't claim to be changing the world or enlightening the folk beyond belief or recognition. Credences, food for thought, images, a few laughs here and there, and opinions are all that we can offer you. Whether you choose to accept or decline, you are here, as are we, daily.

To face the rain or sunshine, parade or riot, cookout or Saturday detention..We ride Septa.

- Til' the very end, Nya Ari, Samir S, Trent XIII, and Hez

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forget About You

First Post
So this past weekend was actually the best I've had in such a long time. I almost forgot what fun felt like, it seems as if my life is all work now. Two years, and high school is seriously not what I thought it would be, or at least Masterman is not. School for the motherfucking loss. Anywho, Here's a quick recap of my weekend.

Friday - Threw a not so suprise party for my best friend Quran. It was dope. Thanks to everyone who came out. Also probably wore my Bacon's later that night for the last time. May be selling them to Vic down at Ubiq. Congrats on graduating man.

Photobucket

Saturday - Went to a black youth conference, there was the funniest kid there. He seriously made my day.

"Uhhhh, so why do people take drugs and medicine? What do drugs do to your body? Why do a lot of people do them? Do They know It's bad for you?"
Five minutes later...
"So a lot of my friends are having sex, and I'm just not sure why. Like why don't they want to wait for mariage?"

He was dead serious. He was 17. I loved that man.
So after the conference chilled with Nya and made some great new friends in Brea, Falon and Samir. Sorry we didnt see Xmen Brea! I'll take you anytime you want haha. Cold Stone and then home. Very good day.

Sunday - Chilled at my friends house for a little bit. Then Taylor's Video shoot
Enjoy.

Corbin getting pretty.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahah they seriously only wanted to add one splenda packet of sugar.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1GYz4GTd6I

No comments: